1. What is the MIGATO Member Card?
It is MIGATO's loyalty scheme, which rewards all MIGATO retail customers. It offers unique privileges and services, and rewards members for their purchases from MIGATO stores.
2. What are the privileges offered to the MIGATO Member Card holders?
3. How can I get my own MIGATO Member Card?
In stores: Visit one of the MIGATO stores, fill in the membership form you will find at the tills and receive your MIGATO Member Card at the same moment.
At the e-shop: Create an account on migato.com (here) and fill in the form found in your account page, under the option “Apply for MIGATO Μember Card”. Your card will be delivered to you via Geniki Taxydromiki courier service at the address stated in the form.
4. Do I have to pay in order to get a MIGATO Member Card?
The MIGATO Μember Card is provided completely free of charge.
5. Can I have more than one MIGATO Member Card?
Each MIGATO Μember Card holder is unique and enjoys special privileges. For this reason, members cannot have more than one MIGATO Μember Card.6. Can my personal MIGATO Member Card be transferred to another person?
The MIGATO Μember Card is personal and cannot be transferred to any other person.
7. How are points collected when I use my MIGATO Member Card?
By using their MIGATO Μember Card, members earn 1 point for every € 1 spent throughout the year.
After earning 300 points, members receive a € 30 gift voucher, which they can spend on their next purchases, even on the same day.
8. How is the MIGATO Member Card used?
In stores: Present your MIGATO Member Card at the cashier before your purchase is completed. The cashier will scan it and add the points corresponding to your purchase to your account..
At the e-shop: Fill in your MIGATO Member Card number at the Check Out, in the “MIGATO Member Card Number” field that is under the shipping address details.
9. At which MIGATO stores can I collect points from my purchases and cash in my MIGATO Member Card gift voucher ?
You can collect points during your purchases on the online store migato.com and at all the MIGATO stores participating in the MIGATO Member Card programme:
REST OF GREECE
The MIGATO stores not participating in the MIGATO Member Card programme:
10. Do I receive points for my purchases during the sales?
You can collect points throughout the year, even during the sales or when the store is having special offers. However, you cannot cash in your points during those periods.
11. Do my points expire after a certain period?
Points expire in 12 months from their acquisition date
For example, for purchases of €30 made on 16/5/2017, you earn 30 points, which will expire on 16/5/2018.
One month prior to the expiry of any points, members will receive a notification e-mail warning of the expiry (provided they have provided an e-mail address when registering.)
12. Can I add points from past purchases when applying for my MIGATO Member Card?
Points are collected only for purchases completed using the MIGATO Member Card. It is not possible to add points retroactively for previous purchases and generally for purchases made without the MIGATO Member Card.
13. I want to exchange an item bought from a MIGATO store and I had used my MIGATO Member Card during the transaction. Do I lose my points from the purchase in question?
In case of the return of a product, the corresponding points are deducted from your card. If you exchange the product with something else, the points corresponding to the new product’s value are added to your card.
14. I would like to reserve an item by leaving an advance payment at the store. Will I receive points for the value of the advance payment?
Members do not receive points corresponding to the value of advance payments.
Points will be earned when the full value of the item is paid and the purchase transaction is completed, along with the issuing of the receipt.
15. I have collected 300 points from purchases at MIGATO stores. How can I get my €30 bonus cheque?
In stores: The bonus cheque is issued automatically at the store till and handed over to members when they have collected 300 points.
At the e-shop: The gift voucher is issued when the order upon which you have reached 300 points is completed and you will find it inside your package, along with the receipt.
For example, when a member-customer has 280 active points and spends €30 at a physical store, they reach 310 points.
The member in question is entitled to a €30 gift voucher, which is handed over directly at the till, and has a remaining balance of 10 active points.
16. How can I use my gift voucher?
The MIGATO Member Card gift voucher can be cashed in during any subsequent purchase within one year of its issue date, for purchases with a value of at least €1 higher than the value of the gift voucher. For example, a €30 gift voucher can be cashed in for purchases worth at least €31.
17. I have received a gift voucher for points collected from purchases at MIGATO stores. Can I exchange it for cash?
The MIGATO Member Card gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
18. I have lost my gift voucher, can it be reissued?
The MIGATO Member Card gift voucher cannot be reissued in case of loss.
19. Can I use my MIGATO Member Card on products that are on sale or on offer?
MIGATO Member Card gift vouchers cannot be used for products selling at a discount from their original retail price, like products that are on sale or on offer. However, points for such purchases will be added to your account.
20. Can I cash in a MIGATO Member Card gift voucher partially?
It is not possible to cash in a MIGATO Member Card gift voucher partially. It must be cashed in in full on a single purchase.
21. Can I cash in my MIGATO Member Card gift voucher at all MIGATO stores?
You can cash in your MIGATO Member Card gift voucher on the online store migato.com and at all the MIGATO stores participating in the MIGATO Member Card programme.
You can find the full list under question 9.22. Can I cash in more than 1 MIGATO Member Card gift voucher (from points collected) in a single transaction?
In stores: You can cash in more than 1 MIGATO Member Card gift voucher in a single transaction, provided all the gift vouchers are active.
At the e-shop: You can only cash in 1 MIGATO Member Card gift voucher in a single transaction.
23. Can I make purchases at a physical store without presenting my actual card?
In stores: Yes, it is possible to make purchases and collect points without having the plastic MIGATO Member Card with you. Staff at the till will identify you with either your MIGATO Member Card number or mobile telephone number.
At the e-shop: You must enter your MIGATO Member Card number at the proper field during the check-out.
24. I have a MIGATO Member Card. Is it possible to search for a receipt from a previous purchase?
It is not possible to search for or reissue receipts for in-store purchases. The original receipt is always required in order to return or exchange any items.
25. What should I do if I lose my membership card?
Should you happen to lose your MIGATO Member Card, please inform us via email at [email protected], and we will send you a new membership card by post. The old membership card is cancelled automatically, and any points you might have had collected are transferred to the new card.
26. I live abroad. Can I obtain a MIGATO Member Card?
Unfortunately only residents of Greece can have a MIGATO Member Card.
27. How can I amend or correct my personal details?
Please refer to the staff at stores participating in the MIGATO Member Card programme in order to amend, correct or add any personal details.
28. How can I find out how many points I have or how many points I collected during a recent purchase?
At the bottom of every purchase receipt you can see how many points you have collected on that particular purchase and your total so far.
For any question regarding your MIGATO Member Card, you can contact us via email on [email protected] or call the MIGATO Customer Service at 210 9895400 on workdays 9:00-18:00 so we can help you with any issue you might be experiencing. Please keep your MIGATO Member Card number handy, so we can help you more efficiently.
29. Can I cancel my MIGATO Member Card membership any time I want?
Yes, you retain the option to cancel your membership any time you wish and have all your personal data deleted. In order to do so, you can contact us via email on [email protected] or call the MIGATO Customer Service at 210 9895400 on workdays 9:00-18:00
30. Where can I find the MIGATO Member Card Terms and Conditions?
Read the terms and conditions of the MIGATO Member Card programme here