Swipe to the left
Get the Celebrity SS16 Look!
Posted in: Celebrities 03 March 2016
The first warm days of the year have popped their heads out, so have spring shoes. Our favorite celebrities have chosen designs from the MIGATO SS16 collection, for their first spring looks. The result was beyond stunning:
- Always smiley, Natalia Germanou, chose a very casual look for “NaMaste” show, combining the XN513 white wedged sneakers with her boyfriend jeans and her monochrome top. We suggest, you try this combo for excellent and comfy days.
- Antonia Kallimoukou chose to show off her infinite long legs with a bold look on the everyday show “Logo TiVis”, combining a mini dress in the hottest colour of the summer, orange with the super high WM369 heels with fringes. Dare this outfit and bring out your legs.
- Our beloved, Katerina Stikoudi, brought out a more girly and romantic side of herself, remaining sexy at the same time in a TV appearance. She chose a mini lacey dress and she paired it with a pair of ES641 beige pointy pumps, leaving us speechless.
- Eleni Tsolaki impressed us with her outfit, when she chose to wear the XN513 grey wedged sneakers with a baby pink mini dress. She proved that wedged sneakers can be easily worn, from day to night with great success.
- Angela Evripidis did a shooting for the March issue of “Forma” magazine with a total white look. She broke the monochrome with her FU1651 black knit oxfords from our new collection.
Posted in: Celebrities