- Merchandise ordered on www.migato.com can be delivered throughout Greece and to the rest of the world, except to Qatar, Kosovo and Saudi Arabia, where orders cannot be dispatched.
- Orders within Greece are delivered by the affiliated courier company GENIKI TAXYDROMIKI and are delivered free of charge if the value of the order is equal to or over €30 (euros).
- International orders (to countries other than Greece) are delivered by the affiliated courier company DHL. Shipping charges for international orders are charged to the customer and are calculated (in euros) on the basis of the price list applied by the affiliated courier company DHL, depending on the destination and the weight of the items included in the order.
- Orders are processed and delivered within 2 to 5 working days, with the exception of cases where the merchandise is not available.
Read more information on delivery here.
- You can return an item within 15 days of the day you received it, either via courier, or at a MIGATO store and exchange it for another size/colour/style or get a credit note of equal value issued.
- Returns for exchange with another item or a credit note issuing are free of charge, for the first time, if returned within Greece.
- If you wish to have money back, then the product must be returned to our premises via courier on your expense.
- In order to ask for a reurn via courier, you must first let us know by contacting us either via email at email@example.com, or via phone at 210 300 27 27 Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 22:00.
Read more information on returns here.